hbase-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmaseda <marcosluis2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EC2 Elastic MapReduce HBase install recommendations
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 02:31:13 GMT
I think that Andrew talked about this some years ago and he created some
scripts for that. You can find them here:
https://github.com/apurtell/hbase-ec2

Then, you can review some links about this topic:
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/10/set-up-a-hadoophbase-cluster-on-ec2-in-about-an-hour/
http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/databases/storage-systems/9781849517140/1dot-setting-up-hbase-cluster/id286696951

http://whynosql.com/why-we-run-our-hbase-on-ec2/

You can read the HBase on EC2 demo from Andrew in the HBaseCon 2012:
https://github.com/apurtell/ec2-demo

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Product Manager at PDVSA