hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bai Shen <baishen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Gora not finding HBase master
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 13:29:46 GMT
Apologies for the cross posting, but I'm not sure where the configuration
I'm missing lies.

I have Nutch 2.1 connecting to HBase 0.90.6 with everything running locally
on the same machine.  Now I'm trying to move them to separate machines.

I added  hbase.zookeeper.quorum in the Nutch hbase-site.xml to point to the
HBase server.  The HBase logs show the client connection from Nutch, but
then I get a hbase MasterNotRunningException: localhost:50712

As far as I can tell, Zookeeper is defaulting to returning localhost for
the HBase server.  Where is the setting to change this?

Thanks.