hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Yves S. Garret" <yoursurrogate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase is not running.
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 21:19:16 GMT
This is what happens when I start hbase.

$ bin/start-hbase.sh
starting master, logging to
/media/alternative-storage-do-not-touch/hbase-0.94.7/logs/hbase-ysg-master-ysg.connect.out

No real problems or error or warnings... but it does not have the same
output that you have in your blog... perhaps that's an issue?

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Mohammad Tariq <dontariq@gmail.com> wrote:

> No issues.
>
> Are the HBase daemons running fine?Are you able to initiate anything from
> the shell?
>
> Warm Regards,
> Tariq
> cloudfront.blogspot.com
>

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Yves S. Garret
> <yoursurrogategod@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi, sorry, I thought I had more info than what was displayed in my
> > e-mail a little earlier today that had the little list, but I did not.
> >
> > My biggest hangup is getting that Web GUI to work.  That's really
> > where I'm stuck.  I followed your tutorial on the cloudfront blog and
> > when it came time to go to http://localhost:60010, I did not see an
> > output.
> >

> > On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Mohammad Tariq <dontariq@gmail.com>
> > wrote: