hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Risk about RS logs clean ?
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 17:53:54 GMT
FSHLog (in trunk) stores the earliest seqnums for each region in current
memstore, and earliest flushing seqnum (see
FSHLog::start/complete/abortCacheFlush). When logs are deleted the logs
with seqnums that are above the earliest flushing/flushed seqnum for any
region are not deleted (see FSHLog::cleanOldLogs).