hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice on setting default HBase table mapping attributes within Apache Gora
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 18:49:47 GMT
Hi Ted,
Thank you for reply.
This is where I drop a bomb... which I reservedly apologize for, I should
have dropped in original email.
We currently pull 0.90.4 maven artifact within Gora trunk!
We plan to upgrade to 0.94.X [0] after our next release (next few weeks)
Thanks Ted
[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-201

--
*Lewis*