hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to connect to Hbase remotly
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 10:12:26 GMT
No exception at client side .
Code just hangs on call to htablepool.getTable(tableName)
In zookeeper logs , i am able to see that it received a request for
connection from Java program but it did not proceed ahead.

Any reason to add 192.168.0.181 in /etc/hosts , because as per my
understanding  /etc/hosts is used for hostname-ip conversion and i am
already proving IP address.
Yes,both machines can access each other.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain