hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vimal Jain <vkj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to connect to Hbase remotly
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 13:06:47 GMT
Hi Tariq/Jyothi,
Sorry to trouble you again.
I think this problem is solved but i am not able to figure out why in
client's /etc/hosts file , i need to put an entry of zookeeper's location.I
have configured everything as IP addresss in Hbase server so why this
/etc/hosts comes in picture as i understand its only required for name
resolution.
Appreciate your help in this case.

--
Thanks and Regards,