hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ian Varley <ivar...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: querying hbase
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 08:06:19 GMT
Thanks for those links JM - hadn't seen any of those before. I think it's useful to have stuff
like this, for new users to explore using HBase.

Re: Phoenix, I don't think it's fundamentally any more involved than any of those, it's just
a library. It exposes a JDBC driver interface, so GUI tools that work with JDBC would be enabled
by Phoenix.