hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jtay...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: querying hbase
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 16:09:58 GMT
Hey JM,
Can you expand on what you mean? Phoenix is a single jar, easily
deployed to any HBase cluster. It can map to existing HBase tables or
create new ones. It allows you to use SQL (a fairly popular language) to
query your data, and it surfaces it's functionality as a JDBC driver so
that it can interop with the SQL ecosystem (which has been around for a
while).
Thanks,
James