hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Essential column family performance
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 14:44:03 GMT
James:
Your test was based on 0.94.6.1, right ?

What Filter were you using ?

If you used SingleColumnValueFilter, have you seen my comment here ?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5416?focusedCommentId=13541229&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13541229

BTW the use case Max Lapan tried to address has non essential column family
carrying considerably more data compared to essential column family.

Cheers