hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-CheckAnd...
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:48:06 GMT
In the API you described, what is the meaning for first parameter, row ?
Are the puts allowed to write into rows with row keys other than that
specified by row ?

I am asking because potentially the rowkey range implied by puts may span
beyond one region.
If that is the case, HBase doesn't support atomicity (across regions).

Cheers