hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to query multiple sets of rows
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:39:05 GMT
For Scan:

 * To add a filter, execute {@link
#setFilter(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.filter.Filter) setFilter}.

Take a look at RowFilter:

 * This filter is used to filter based on the key. It takes an operator

 * (equal, greater, not equal, etc) and a byte [] comparator for the row,

You can enhance RowFilter so that you may specify the pair(s) of start and
end rows.

Cheers