hbase-user mailing list archives

From John Foxinhead <john.foxinh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: While starting 3-nodes cluster hbase: WARN org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:54:02 GMT
I solved the last problem:
I modified the file /etc/hostname and i replaced the default hostname,
"debian01" with "namenode", "jobtracker", or " datanode", the hostnames i
used in hbase conf files. Now i start hbase fro master with
"bin/start-hbase.sh" and regionservers, instead of trying to connect with
master at localhost:60000, connect with namenode:60000.
Now all is working good. Thank you all. Later I will post my configuration
files and make a summary of the problems I encountered, so that other users
can take advantage from those.