hbase-user mailing list archives

From Fabien Chung <chung.fab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region stuck in transition
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:50:47 GMT
Hello,

I'm  facing some troubles and I don't knwo how to figure out. The master
hbase crashed couple days ago. I restarted it, but until now, the -ROOT- region
is stucked in transition.
I tried to restart the service, delete it/ remove all the file in habse
folder. But the regions still is in transition.

Do you have an idea why ?

*Edit : I tried as well to create the service on another node, but the
result is still the same : region in transition for a while.*

Regards

--
Chung Fabien

EFREI Promo 2013