hbase-user mailing list archives

From GuoWei <wei....@wbkit.com>
Subject Coreprocessor always scan the whole table.
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 09:49:53 GMT
Hello,

We use HBase core processor endpoint  to process realtime data. But when I use coreprocessorExec
method to scan table and pass startRow and endRow. It always scan all table instead of the
result between the startRow and endRow.

my code.

results = table.coprocessorExec(IEndPoint_SA.class,  startrow, endrow,
		    new Batch.Call<IEndPoint_SA,Hashtable<String,Hashtable>>() {
		      public Hashtable<String,Hashtable> call(IEndPoint_SA instance)throws IOException{
		    	  Hashtable<String,Hashtable> s = null;
		        try {
					s=instance.GetList();
				} catch (ParseException e) {