hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Agarwal, Saurabh " <saurabh.agar...@citi.com>
Subject Re: Task info on Hadoop web console.
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:31:24 GMT
Are you sure that MR job is running on the targeted cluster? Check the configuration dir you
are passing to your hbase configuration. The MR job running on HBase should come up in Job
tracker web gui.

Regards,
Saurabh.

From: GuoWei [mailto:wei.guo@wbkit.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:40 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org <user@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Task info on Hadoop web console.

Dear all,

I configured base running on my hadoop cluster. But when I run our own MR based on Hbase table.
I can not see any task info on Hadoop web Console.
But I run MR based on hadoop, I can see task info .

Is it correct ?

Attached is my test MR program.

Thanks  a lot.

Best Regards

Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
Web: http://www.wbkit.com
WesternBridge Tech: Professional software service provider. Professional is MANNER as well
CAPABILITY.