hbase-user mailing list archives

From GuoWei <wei....@wbkit.com>
Subject Re: Task info on Hadoop web console.
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 23:03:15 GMT
Dear,

We solved the problem because of the mismatch of the Hbase and Hadoop. We use base 0.94.1
and hadoop 0.20.2.

After we change hadoop from 0.20.2 to 1.0.4. The problem solved.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Weibo: http://weibo.com/guowee
Web: http://www.wbkit.com

On 2013-3-28, at 下午8:31, "Agarwal, Saurabh" <saurabh.agarwal@citi.com> wrote:

> Are you sure that MR job is running on the targeted cluster? Check the configuration
dir you are passing to your hbase configuration. The MR job running on HBase should come up
in Job tracker web gui.

> Regards,
> Saurabh.

table. I can not see any task info on Hadoop web Console.