hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Writes With Large Number of Columns
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:45:11 GMT
Copying Ankit who raised the same question soon after Pankaj's initial
question.

On one hand I wonder if this was a regression in 0.94.5 (though unlikely).

Did the region servers receive (relatively) same write load for the second
test case ? I assume you have pre-split your tables in both cases.

Cheers