hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tianying Chang <tich...@ebaysf.com>
Subject Cannot run selected test under 0.94, is OK under trunk/95 though.
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:52:17 GMT
Hi,

I can run either full test or a selected test under either trunk or 95. But after I checkout
to branch 94, I found I cannot run a selected test anymore. It can still run the full test
suite though. I am adding a new unit test, I don't want to have run the whole test suite each
time. Anyone has any idea what went wrong here?

I did following:
>git checkout -b myChange remote/origin/0.94
>mvn -Dtest=TestAdmin test

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:
maven-surefire-plugin:2.12-TRUNK-HBASE-2:test (default-test) on project hbase: No tests were
executed!  (Set -DfailIfNoTests=false to ignore this error.) -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12-TRUNK-HBASE-2:test
(default-test) on project hbase: No tests were executed!  (Set -DfailIfNoTests=false to ignore
this error.)

Thanks
Tian-Ying