hbase-user mailing list archives

From PG <pengyunm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How HBase perform per-column scan?
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:14:51 GMT
Hi, Ted and Anoop, thanks for your notes.
I am talking about column rather than column family, since physically column family should
be able to perform efficiently (storage layer, CF's are stored separately). But columns of
the same column family may be mixed physically, and that makes filters column value hard...
So I want to know if there are any mechanism in HBase worked on this...
Regards,
Yun