hbase-user mailing list archives

From Robert Hamilton <rhamil...@whalesharkmedia.com>
Subject HBase and Hadoop version
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:56:45 GMT
I am evaluating HBase 0.94.5 on a test cluster that happens to be running Hadoop 0.20.2-cdh3u5

I've seen the compatibility warnings but I'm just doing a first look at the features and not
even thinking about production for the moment. So nothing disastrous will happen even in the
worst case.

My question is, what should I expect to go wrong with this particular version mismatch?
--
This e-mail, including attachments, contains confidential and/or
which it is addressed. The reader is hereby notified that any