hbase-user mailing list archives

From Snake <yfw...@xingcloud.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to only scan data in memstore
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:44:27 GMT
We are attempting to implement hbase as data source in drill.  We don't want to use hbase client
to scan data(performance consideration). We divided the scan process into two parts, read
hfile directly and read data in memstore from region server.
在 2013-3-21,下午5:31, Anoop Sam John 写道:

> How you can be sure abt data will be in memstore only. What if in btw flush happening?
  Which version in use?
> In 94.x version (I am not sure abt the .x version no#) there is preStoreScannerOpen()
CP hook. This impl can return a KVScanner for a store (In your impl the scanner can be only
for Memstore?). Pls see how this hook is being used and how the StoreScanner is being created.

> Can you think of control this using TimeRange on Scan ?
>
> -Anoop-

a way i can do it without change the hbase source code?