hbase-user mailing list archives

From "samar.opensource" <samar.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compaction time
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 07:57:56 GMT
Hi Viral,
   The jobs dont run often. may be few times a day(10 ). But the problem
is there are other application which are running other jobs which may
not be as heavy but running compaction any time might block those jobs.
so there is
heavy jobs running less frequently
and light jobs running more frequently

Regards,