hbase-user mailing list archives

From Snake <yfw...@xingcloud.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to only scan data in memstore
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 07:10:35 GMT
Thanks Lars. That issue is very similar with our requirement. We'll keep focus on it and may
contribute some code on it.

Thanks,
Snake
在 2013-3-23,下午12:00, lars hofhansl 写道:

> You might find HBASE-8185 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8185) interesting.
>
> -- Lars

local), we don't want to hbase client to communicate with regionserver and then send back
the data. Serialization, deserialization and network transmission are time-consuming. The
best way is hbase client can read local data directly. It's great if hbase client can consider
these kinds of thing to improve scan performance.