hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: Shell .META. scan STARTROW question
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:36:02 GMT
;) There is no silly questions ;)

First table is starting with a d. Then I have the "entry" table, then other
tables up to starting with w.

But scan '.META.' , {STARTROW => 'e', LIMIT => 10} is still giving me the
regions starting with d with I will have expected regions starting with "e"
only being displayed.

I will try with a Java client and document that in a new JIRA.

JM