hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:52:29 GMT
What is this filtering at client side doing exactly?
postScannerClose() wont deal with any scanned data.  This hook will be
called later..  You should be using hooks with scanner's next calls.  Mind
telling the exact thing you are doing now at client side. Then we might be
able to suggest some thing.

-Anoop-