hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase and Data Integrity
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:52:07 GMT
Some addendum to Benoit's answers.
In HBase you can setup Constraint for your table. From javadoc:

 * Apply a {@link Constraint} (in traditional database terminology) to a
HTable.

 * Any number of {@link Constraint Constraints} can be added to the table,
in

 * any order.
See hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/constraint/Constraint.java

Cheers