hbase-user mailing list archives

From Samir Ahmic <ahmic.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject HBASE-5603 fix
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 10:47:50 GMT
Hi all,

I have tried rolling-restart.sh and it still hangs on waiting for master
znode to expire from zookeeper. After little poking around i notices that
issue is caused by following line in rolling-restart.sh:

while ! bin/hbase zkcli stat $zmaster 2>&1 | grep "Node does not exist"; do

I believe problem is how is command executed "bin/hbase zkcli" will not
work from bin directory.  After i changed this line to:

while ! "$bin"/hbase zkcli stat $zmaster 2>&1 | grep "Node does not exist";
do

script is working fine for me. I'm using hbase-0.94.4 and zookeeper-3.3.4

Regards