hbase-user mailing list archives

From yonghu <yongyong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Json+hbase
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:35:44 GMT
I think you can treat id as row key. and address-type/home or
address-type/office as column family. each address can be treated as
column. The thing is how you can transform your json metadata into
Hbase schema information.

regards!

Yong

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM,  <ranjini.r@polarisft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>         Need to create the data as given below in JSON Object and put the
> data into Hbase table using java
>
> ID      Address Type    Address1        Address2        Address3
>
> 1       home                    x               x               x
>         office                  y               y               y
>

> How to put Json object in hbase table. Please guide me
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been
misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby
notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than
by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.