hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Using HBase for Deduping
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:38:33 GMT
But then he can't trigger an event if its a net new row.

Methinks that he needs to better define the problem he is trying to solve.
Also the number of events.  A billion an hour or 300K events a second? (Ok its 277.78K events
a second.)

On Feb 14, 2013, at 10:19 PM, Anoop Sam John <anoopsj@huawei.com> wrote:

> When max versions set as 1 and duplicate key is added, the last added will win removing
the old.  This is what you want Rahul?  I think from his explanation he needs the reverse
way