hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mourad <mouradkmail...@gmail.com>
Subject Weird Hbase Routing
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 18:57:17 GMT
Dear all,

I seem to have a strange happening with Hbase on Cloudera cdh3. For a bit of background, I
have setup Cloudera on machine A and made a machine image (ec2 setup) of the whole server.
I then create a new machine B with the same image. I had to change all the configuration files
to point to the new address as well as the hosts table on the cloudera database of machine
B, and all seemed fine. However, when I change an entry on the hbase of machine A, it gets
reflected in machine B (say I just created a table). Each Hbase/Hadoop/Mapred configuration
seems to point to the right url for each machine. But somehow, machine B seems to have some
reference yet to machine A. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Mourad