hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jtay...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Phoenix v 1.1: Support for HBase v 0.94.4 and above
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:22:34 GMT
You can query existing tables if the data is serialized in the way that
Phoenix expects.  For more detailed information and options, check out
my response to this issue:
https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/issues/30 and check out our Data
Type language reference here:
http://forcedotcom.github.com/phoenix/datatypes.html