hbase-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: Get on a row with multiple columns
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 05:08:35 GMT
Like Ishan said, a get give an instance of the Result class.
All utility methods that you can use are:
  byte[] getValue(byte[] family, byte[] qualifier)
  byte[] value()
  byte[] getRow()
  int size()
  boolean isEmpty()
  KeyValue[] raw() # Like Ishan said, all data here is sorted
  List<KeyValue> list()

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI