hbase-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: independent scans to same region processed serially
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 03:18:25 GMT
Regards, James,
Hari Kumar, from Ericsson Labs, in Data && Knowledge blog talked about
these issues:
http://labs.ericsson.com/blog/hbase-performance-tuners

It would be nice to talk with him to convince him to share its knowledge
here in the list, or in the
next HBaseCon

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI