hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bartosz Miedeksza <bartosz.miedek...@software.com.pl>
Subject Software Developer's Journal - Hadoop Bible.
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:19:21 GMT
Hi everyone!

Software Developer's Journal team is preparing another collection of useful
information! Upcoming issue (to be released on January 30th) will be
dedicated to Hadoop Ecosystem. Today, we'd like to give you a sneak peak
of what's inside – here's a free teaser of the Hadoop Issue for you
to download! Inside you can read an overview of the Hadoop Ecosystem
(by Blake Matheny), how Alibaba.com deals with their Zookeeper
(by Darren Wang), a more in-depth guide to choosing the right tool
from Hadoop belt (by David Arthur) and a guide to using Bucket
Cache on Hbase (by Ted Yu).

We hope that the teaser will be an interesting read, and if it is – why
wait with ordering the full issue? Pre-order SDJ “Hadoop and friends”
and get a 30% discount on the issue!

Get your teaser here: http://sdjournal.org/hadoop_teaser/.