hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: HConnection.locateRegions returns null
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 19:42:02 GMT
Done. You can take a look at what I pushed.

Regarding locateRegion(final byte[] regionName) I don't know if there
is a faster way to get the first row and the table name from the
regionName. Region name should already contain those 2 information. So
it should be possible to retrieve that from it instead of getting all
the regions and doing the comparison. Any idea if there is any util
class to extract the table and the key from the name?

2013/1/3, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org>:
> I will take a look at all of that and keep you posted shortly.
> JM
> 2013/1/3, Nicolas Liochon <nkeywal@gmail.com>:
>> Yep, I'm ok with that. It will need to be put in the interface (vs. the
>> implementation class). Would be nice if you could implement the two
>> missing
>> methods (i.e. public HRegionLocation locateRegion(final byte []
>> regionName))
>> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
>> <jean-marc@spaggiari.org
>>> wrote:
>>>   public List<HRegionLocation> locateRegions(byte[] tableName, final

View raw message