hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 06:45:59 GMT
Hi
             Can you think of using HFileOutputFormat ?  Here you use
TableOutputFormat now. There will be put calls to HTable. Instead in
HFileOutput format the MR will write the HFiles directly.[No flushes ,
compactions] Later using LoadIncrementalHFiles need to load the HFiles to
the regions.  May help you..

-Anoop-