hbase-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase olap cube
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:01:11 GMT
Hi,

There is one getting started on Github.  Also google for HBase lattice.

We've also built something like that at Sematext, with real-time in memory
agg and HBase persistence (we use it for the thing in my sig and more), but
have not OSSed it.

Otis
--
HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html