hbase-user mailing list archives

From Viral Bajaria <viral.baja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Hbase Data
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:52:30 GMT
When you say indexing, are you referring to indexing the column qualifiers
or the values that you are storing in the qualifier ?

Regarding indexing, I remember someone had recommended this on the mailing
list before: https://github.com/ykulbak/ihbase/wiki but it seems the
development on that is not active anymore.