hbase-user mailing list archives

From S Ahmed <sahmed1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: write throughput in cassandra, understanding hbase
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:01:57 GMT
Just to be clear, I realize benchmarks are not always the best way to gauge
performance etc. since there are many factors involved, but I have
generally seen a big diff in write throughput between the two (of the
bencharks that I have read).

For example: http://www.cubrid.org/blog/dev-platform/nosql-benchmarking/(chart:
http://www.cubrid.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/db-test-results.png)