hbase-user mailing list archives

From S Ahmed <sahmed1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best read path explanation
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:37:59 GMT
Thanks Lars!

Sort of a side question after following your proposed patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12511771/5268-v5.txt

Locally on your computer (laptop?), can those tests run in isolation or you
need a fairly complicated setup to run them? (all the various hbase
dependancies like zookeeper etc).