hbase-user mailing list archives

From Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>
Subject Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:08:19 GMT
Hi Andrew,
I think you mentioned it before when I had questions about aggregation
using RegionObserver. I checked it out but since our use case is quite
simple and there is only one aggregation level (country), we went with the
coprocessor.
However, someone did post a question about something similar to an OLAP
cube and I recommended it to him with your recommendation :)