hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lyska Anton <ant...@wildec.com>
Subject HConnection.locateRegions returns null
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 16:17:28 GMT
Hi all,

I want to write simple tool for rebalancing regions in cluster.
For that I need current location of all regions.
I've found method HConnection.locateRegions(tableName), but it always returns null.
Also, i've tried to call HConnection.locateRegion(regionName), and it returns null too.

sample code:

         Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
         config.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", host);

         HConnection connection = HConnectionManager.createConnection(config);
         List<HRegionLocation> locations = connection.locateRegions(tableName);  //return
null here

HBase Version    0.92.1-cdh4.1.2

Thanks in advance.

View raw message