hbase-user mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 23:48:07 GMT
Congrats Matteo and Chunhui, glad to have you on board.
Don't break the 0.94 tests :)

-- Lars

----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Hsieh <jon@cloudera.com>
To: dev@hbase.apache.org; user@hbase.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 11:37 AM
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

Along with bringing in the new year, we've brought in two new Apache
HBase Committers!

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Matteo
Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen as committers!

* Matteo's been working on table snapshots, updates to
security-related coprocessors, and some performance benchmarking
improvements.
* Chunhui's been working on lots of really important and tricky data
loss fixes, race condition fixes, region assignment fixes, and
availability fixes.

Please join me in congratulating Matteo and Chunhui on their new roles!

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera