hbase-user mailing list archives

From Asaf Mesika <asaf.mes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 17:15:07 GMT
Why not have the Increment object have two columns: one for the country and
one for the allCountries ?

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 בינו 2013, at 18:54, Infolinks <amits@infolinks.com> wrote:

Yes, of course. It's an all counter for the specific keyword.

ב-26 בינו 2013, בשעה 18:40, Asaf Mesika <asaf.mesika@gmail.com> כתב/ה:

The all counters is on the same row?

By the way, did you guys handle the hbase bug that when an increment is

sent to region server and fails it still does it but throws an exception to

the client which causes it to do that increment again?

Sent from my iPhone