hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: loss znode
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:15:21 GMT
By "I added a new ZK server", do you mean you have downloaded and
installed ZK locally, started it, and pointed HBase to it? Or you have
only configured it on your hbase-site.xml?

If you have installed a new instance, do you have anything on the new ZK logs?

Also, you should try with the server name on the quorum property
instead of the IP.

JM