hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: how config multi regionserver, or what is wrong?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:54:07 GMT
Hi Tian,

Can you share you configuration files?

Do you have something like that on your hbase-site.xml file?

  <property>
    <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
    <value>true</value>
    <description>The mode the cluster will be in. Possible values are
      false: standalone and pseudo-distributed setups with managed Zookeeper
      true: fully-distributed with unmanaged Zookeeper Quorum (see hbase-env.sh)
    </description>
  </property>

JM