hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: CleanerChore exception
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2012 17:53:38 GMT
I was going to move to 0.94.4 today ;) And yes I'm using 0.94.3. I
might wait a bit in case some testing is required with my version.

Is this what you are looking for? http://pastebin.com/N8Q0FMba

I will keep the files for now since it seems it's not causing any
major issue. That will allow some more testing if required.

JM