hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase scalability performance
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 22:05:15 GMT
Hello Dalia,

      You can go the Hbase webUI to see the details, as Ted has specified
earlier. But if you really want to monitor everything properly I would
suggest to configure Ganglia to capture the metrics. To do a quick check
you can also use "status" command from the Hbase shell.
hbase> status
hbase> status 'simple'
hbase> status 'summary'
hbase> status 'detailed'