hbase-user mailing list archives

From hua beatls <bea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can thrift connect to hbase?
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:26:53 GMT
Hi,
       we have a c++ client, and the thrift server was installed on the
Ndatanode &regionservers.
      ( from the official document we know that it is not recommended for
the thrift colocated with nn &jobtracker).
      as we understand the processs from client to hbase shown below:
     client--->thrift server----->zookeeper---->hbase.
     my quesiton: can thrift server deploy on a stangalone server( do not
colocated with NN&Jobtracker);

     Many Thanks!

     beatls